Our Chief Medical Officer recently sat down with Katie Hoye, Director of Social Services at Silver Oaks Hospital, to discuss what life might be like for families sheltering in place at home. In this short video, they discuss common behaviors and strategies families can utilize to maintain mental health including:
- Maintaining or creating structure
- Balancing work commitments for parents and eLearning for children
- Acknowledging and validating children’s concerns
- Identifying red flags for mental health concerns
- Recognizing when parents should seek help for themselves or their family
For more information or to schedule and assessment, please call 844-580-5000.