Senior Adult Psychiatry Services
What makes our Senior Adult Psychiatry Program unique?
Silver Oaks treats older adults aged 55+ with mental illness. These individuals may also have a co-occurring medical condition. We also serve patients with complications associated with dementia.
Patients can be referred by any nursing home, memory care, senior living facilities, family members, hospitals, home health agencies, or the senior themselves can access this program.
Here are some of the Mental Health conditions that we treat on the Senior Adult Psychiatry Unit:
- Mood swings or Bipolar disorder
- Unusual behavior
- Signs of depression
- Suicidal thoughts or gestures
- Extreme delusional thinking
You or your loved one will experience:
- Medication adjustments and management of prescriptions taken
- Education-based group therapy to help develop coping skills
- Process groups therapy focusing on symptom recognition, reminiscent therapy and stress management
- Family therapy
- Transition planning
- Aftercare planning
If you or your loved one is suffering call Silver Oaks Behavioral Hospital TODAY!
Call us and come in for a free, confidential assessment 24/7, at toll free (844) 580-5000
Located at 1004 Pawlak Parkway, New Lenox, IL 60451, SOBH can help you and your loved one get back on track!
1004 Pawlak Parkway
New Lenox, IL 60451
Contact us at (844) 580-5000