Adult Mental Health Services
at Silver Oaks Behavioral Hospital
At Silver Oaks Behavioral Hospital, our goal is to provide the highest level of professional care for our patients. The Adult Mental Health Program aims to provide patients with an environment that welcomes them and allows them to heal. Some of the mental health illnesses and disorders we treat are:
- Homicidal & Suicidal thoughts
- Symptoms of Schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders
- Bipolar disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Anxiety Disorder
These are all mental illnesses that can TEMPORARILY interrupt your daily life. Let Silver Oaks Behavioral Hospital help you or your loved one, call us today at (844) 580-5000.
- A safe environment that fosters an improved mental health state
- Medication assessment, initiation & stabilization
- Education on how to manage mental illness & ways to improve your mental health
- Group therapy classes that center on proven, evidence-based programs such as:
- Recreation therapy to help patients learn coping strategies
- Crisis safety planning
- Discharge planning to help connect patients and families to outpatient resources
Adult Men’s Unit
Learn more about the Silver Oaks Behavioral Hospital Men’s Unit: Click Here.
IN NEED OF IMMEDIATE MENTAL HEALTH CARE?
Call now, we can help!
1004 Pawlak Parkway
New Lenox, IL 60451
Contact us at (844) 580-5000